The OSSAA Physical Examination Form and Medical History Form are now available under the "Forms" section of this page. These are the only two forms that will need to be completed in hard copy. Please return these forms to the Athletic Office at Stillwater High School. (Located in the High School Gymnasium)
All other consent forms may now be completed online via "Rank One Sport". You may access the Stillwater Consent Form Page via www.rankonesport.com or by using the short cut link under the "Forms" section of this page. Please complete all electronic forms (as listed below) under the "Electronic Participation Forms" drop down on Stillwater's Rank One Sport page.
Forms required to participate in Stillwater Public Schools Athletics are:
- Physical / Medical History – Paper form must be signed by the student athlete & parent/guardian.
- OSSAA Physical Examination – Paper form must be signed by the Doctor
- Concussion & Head Injury Acknowledgement Form – Electronic Form
- Emergency Consent Form – Electronic Form
- Drug Testing Consent Form – Electronic Form
- OSSAA Eligibility Form – Electronic Form
- Co-Curricular Contract – Electronic Form
- Student Athlete Pledge – Electronic Form
- Seasonal Transportation Waiver – Electronic Form (*For athletes entering the 9th - 12th Grade Only)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Tucker Barnard at email@example.com or by calling the Athletic Office at (405) 533-6338