Online Free/Reduced Meal Applications are safe and secure. We use the highest level of data encryption available, meaning that your information is always safe and guarded. Apply online in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The online service is available 24/7 anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection! Your data is transmitted to the Stillwater Schools Nutrition Services Office the same day you apply, allowing for quicker processing so you can receive benefits faster.
Free/Reduced Meal Applications may also be picked up at the Nutrition Services Office at 5021 North Perkins Road, any school offices, or school dining room.
If you have a question about completing your Free/Reduced Meal Application, please call Stacy Hampton at 405.533.6445.
Why complete a Free/Reduced Meal Application?
It may be the most important form you complete for your school!
Every child that qualifies for free or reduced benefits:
- Helps to keep the cost of meals lower.
- Helps to determine the amount of funds the district may receive from both State and Federal Programs.
- Helps to benefit all school programs.
Students who qualify for free or reduced-price meal benefits may also be eligible for discounts on testing fees (such as ACT).
- Only (1) one form per family is needed, listing all students and family members who may reside in the household.
- Only applications for the current school year will be processed.
- Parents and students are responsible for the cost of meals until the family’s free/reduced application is processed.
- Applications will be processed within 10 business days after receiving the application in the Nutrition Services office.
- All applicants will be notified by mail of the result of the application.
- If you have not received notification within 12 business days, please contact the Nutrition Services Office at 405.533.6445.
- If needed, applications are available in several different languages.