Welcome to Stillwater Public Schools!
We're excited that your family will be joining our district! On this page, you will find information about enrolling at SPS.
Enrollment for New Students
You will need the following documents and the ability to upload them digitally:
- 2 forms of proof of Stillwater residence (i.e. lease/mortgage statement and current utility bill)
- State-certified birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records
For new PreK students: please note that your application will be timestamped when your proof of residence, birth certificate, and immunization records are uploaded and verified as correct. Please upload your documents in the online form instead of emailing to the school. Your enrollment will be delayed if the needed documents are not attached. Thank you!
There are two options for online enrollment at SPS:
- New to SPS (no Campus portal account):
- Complete the 2022-23 Enrollment Form
- You have a portal account at SPS and want to add a new student without reentering all your family info:
- Login to the Portal and go to More > Online Registration.
- Choose the "2022-23 New Student Enrollment" option and follow the steps.
- Note: With the portal option, if you haven't moved and your proof of residency is on file, you will not have to reupload a new proof of residency. Residency is always verified at the fall enrollment events.
After the enrollment documents are verified, your school will contact you if additional information is needed to schedule your child with teachers.
Note: Due to state law, transfers from outside of the Stillwater Public School District cannot be accepted until after July 1. Out-of-district enrollment applications before July 1 will have to be resubmitted after the state's process for 2022-23 is opened.